You have often heard the word “essential oils” being used in spas, therapy centers, and even in many home and restaurant kitchens. So, what exactly is this oil and why it’s so essential in our day-to-day lives?
Well, essential oils are extracted from natural flowers and herbs by various means. These oils are mixed with a suitable carrier oil, and then they are used in foods, aromatherapy, massage, and for other purposes. These oils have both a flavor and aroma that resemble the original plant source. For example, lavender essential oil has lavender flower’s musky scent and a woody flavor resembling the plant. Rose oil, too, has a similar taste profile and fragrance to that of the original rose plant.
Over the years, the use of essential oils has increased, which has compelled many people to learn more about these compounds, their benefits, and other related facts. If you aren’t quite aware of these oils, we will be explaining the topmost essential oil varieties here and how they can be beneficial for us.
Lavender oil is extracted from lavender plant by the process of distillation. It is a multipurpose oil that is also used for treating many health problems and curing many skin diseases.
- The oil helps treat anxiety and depression by providing a relaxation effect on the brain and the neurons.
- It is widely used in aromatherapy to reduce the knots formed in the muscles and release the tension.
- For people suffering from insomnia or sleep problems, the use of lavender oil will allow their body to relax entirely for night sleep.
- The oil is known for treating several skin diseases like acne, dry skin, eczema, etc.
Out of the two varieties of the chamomile plant, the Roman variant is primarily used for preparing this essential oil. It has a beautiful woody and soft aroma which has various soothing effects on one’s senses, because of which chamomile oil is extensively used.
- Because of the natural aroma of the oil, one can get relief from age-old anxiety disorders.
- The fragrance’s smoothness puts your nerves at ease and helps treat the patients suffering from acute depression problems.
- Roman chamomile oil is extremely beneficial for treating digestive problems, starting with constipation to gas formations.
- The oil also works wonders on skin rashes, sun-burnt skin, and eczemas.
Another most common essential oil found in the market is that of the rose flower. The oil is extracted from fresh rose flowers and then mixed with a suitable carrier oil to produce volumes.
- Mixed with a carrier oil, the rose essential oil can alleviate physical pain, mainly caused by swellings and inflammation.
- For women suffering from severe muscle cramps during menstruation, rose oil can be used to relieve the pain instantly.
- You can treat several skin problems by applying rose oil on your skin regularly, all thanks to its antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- It is said that rose oil can stimulate sexual desires in both men and women.
Being a multipurpose essential oil, this particular oil variety has found massive use in different fields, starting from bath to aromatherapy. The oil is extracted from the flowers and buds of the hyssop plant via distillation process.
- The oil helps in fighting off the symptoms of regular cold and cough.
- It works wonderfully with several respiratory diseases like allergies and asthma.
- If you are suffering from inflammation and swelling, then applying hyssop oil on the area can benefit you.
- Adding a few drops of the oil in your water bath will help you get better sleep at night, since the oil enhances comfort and soothes the frantic nerves.
Extracted from the cedar plant, cedarwood essential oil has many benefits that you cannot ignore at any cost. It is extracted in several ways, like distillation and cold pressing, and hence the cedarwood oil is present in abundance in the market.
- The oil has antifungal properties that can cure any fungal skin diseases instantly.
- The oil’s diuretic properties will help you relieve pain from muscle swellings and other physical injuries.
- Hair loss can also be presented using this oil mixed with a regular carrier oil and then applying it on the scalp.
- Using lukewarm cedarwood oil will enhance a deep slumber for the night, thereby helping your body get refreshed after a tiring day.
Peppermint oil is extracted from the mint leaves, flowers, and buds, and is used for several purposes, starting from treating complex health problems to adding flavors to the recipes.
- Peppermint oil is extensively used to alleviate Irritable Bowel Syndrome in people suffering from this disease.
- When mixed with warm water, peppermint oil can open up clogged noses and reduce sinus pains.
- The antifungal properties of this oil can help in reducing the fungal infections and itchiness of the skin.
- The soothing aroma of this oil helps alleviate the anxiety levels in many people, especially in depressed patients.
Apart from the ones we have discussed here, there are several other essential oils that you can try:
- Camphor oil
- Birch oil
- Basil oil
- Cinnamon oil
- Fenugreek oil
- Eucalyptus oil
- Lemon oil
- Jasmine oil
- Rosemary oil
The Essential Oil Bottle Esan Supplies
Esan Packaging has a wide range of essential oil bottles that can be used to store essential oils in particular. These bottles are made from high-quality glass, which can be refilled after every use. The caps are designed in a way that they can perfectly fit on the bottle and make it airtight. These caps are present in various material options like aluminum, transparent plastic, glass, etc. Several options are present for the bottles in terms of volumes and shapes, which will help you get your preferred bottle.
When you are working with Yiwu Esan packing Co,Ltd, you don’t need to worry about quality and perfection. They have more than 20 years of experience in making similar kinds of bottles, and they have been exporting their products to over 60 countries across the globe. With such a huge client base, they know how to keep their clients satisfied. As per your needs and expectations, you can place custom orders with Esan, that they promise to deliver in time. They also accept small orders, and also handle OEM and ODM orders.
So, no longer supply your essential oils in poor quality drippy bottles. Get in touch with Esan and have them made in standard.